Monday, October 21, 2013

Places I've Been

Since it is too late for me to write about all the places I've been for the last few years, I will just do a little "trip down the memory lane". Sad that I was too outdated before and failed to save copies of my pictures before Friendster was taken down, LOL. 

I'll try to look for pictures from my friends and post as much pictures as I can. But for the mean time, here are the available pictures I have. 

Hundred Islands, Pangasinan - February 2009


Puting Buhangin, Quezon Province - May 2010







Guimaras - January 2011





Boracay - March 2012


 




Camiguin - September 2012



Katibawasan Falls, Camiguin 


Ardent Hot Springs, Camiguin


Dahilayan Ziplines at Bukidnon - September 2012




White Water Rafting in Cagayan de Oro - September 2012






Bantayan Island, Cebu - January 2013





Hundred Islands, Pangasinan - March 2013





Tagaytay - May 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment