Monday, October 21, 2013

Daranak Falls


03 September 2013

As I mentioned on my previous post, my birthday fell on a weekday which kinda sucks kasi wala akong makasama to celebrate it on the day itself. Good thing it was my friend's day off work and he was thoughtful enough to offer me to go to somewhere I want. Ang bait 'no?

At first I wanted to go to Tagaytay but it was already early afternoon so I decided to just go somewhere near. I live in Pasig and the only place I could think of was Antipolo. My friend suggested that we could just stroll around Antipolo which I agreed. 

We went to Cafe Lupe to take our lunch. We enjoyed our food along with the overlooking view of the city.



After filling in our stomach with the good stuff, my friend suggested that we go to the Virgin Mary Shrine. Unfortunately, we only found out that it is closed every Tuesday when we got there.


So we went to Daranak Falls instead. It was not really planned and we did not bring any swimming gear with us so we just took pictures with the beautiful falls and the nature as our background. 






Not a bad idea indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment